The thrill of the game comes from the unexpected. But when it comes to the audio systems in your athletic facilities, you want as much consistency and predictability as possible. So Bose loudspeakers, amplifiers, and processors deliver just that — consistency, clarity, and reliable, easy operation for years to come. So you can focus on delivering a powerful experience that keeps fans coming back — and helps add new student athletes to the roster.
The theaters on your campus — black box, proscenium, and beyond — have one thing in common: they act as the blank canvases on which students, faculty, and visiting artists manifest their performances. Our sound systems offer the versatility you need to adapt for different types of productions; the simplicity and cross-compatibility you need to help new students learn the basics; and the reliability you need to serve your campus year after year.
So much of college life happens in between classes, so bringing reliable and clear audio to areas like dining halls, student union spaces, fitness facilities, and meeting spaces can greatly improve the student experience. Our loudspeakers offer superior vocal intelligibility and consistency, delivering clarity and power for students and faculty — plus proven reliability, so your facilities team has fewer surprises.
- Arcadia High School Performing Arts Center
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame
- Breeden Fieldhouse at Montana State University
- Cecil College Milburn Stone Theater
- Centre of Architecture and Metropolitan Planning
- Clemson Littlejohn Coliseum
- The Confucius Academy of Guiyang
- Diamond building University - Sheffield UK
- Ecole Nationale d'Administration
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon
- Gampel Pavilion - University of Connecticut
- Grissom High School
- Humanitas University Theatre
- IFSI Châlon-sur-Saône
- Joachim Herz Stiftung
- Kingsborough Community College
- Kyushu University, Shiiki Hall
- LuanPing no. 1 middle school Theatre
- Mälardalens Högskola
- Middleborough High School
- Mo Ostin Basketball Center
- Perpignan City Library
- Queensland University of Technology
- Ritsumeikan University
- Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh
- Spartanburg High School
- Todd Performing Arts Center at Chesapeake College
- University of Sheffield, Diamond Building
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas
Featured Case Studies
Located in Fargo, North Dakota, on the campus of North Dakota State University (NDSU), the FARGODOME is a public indoor athletic stadium home to the NDSU Bison football team. While the FARGODOME may be home to the winning Bison, the stadium’s audio system was failing to deliver the sound quality needed across the variety of events.
Fred Kelly Stadium
Fred Kelly Stadium was originally built in 1969 in honor of Frederick Warren “Fred” Kelly, who attended Orange Union High School and went on to become an Olympic Gold Medalist in the 110-meter high hurdles in 1912. As a foundation of the community, the stadium serves as the home field for the surrounding four Orange County high schools’ football programs, as well as a host for track and field, soccer and lacrosse events.
Queensland University of Technology
Australia’s iconic Queensland University of Technology (QUT) has been hailed as one of the most technologically advanced educational institutions in the world at the forefront of innovative teaching and learning. And this acclaim is further consolidated with the opening of the state-of-the-art $94.4 million Education Precinct that features a cutting-edge sound system from Bose Professional, employing its revolutionary EdgeMax series of in-ceiling speakers.
Gampel Pavilion - University of Connecticut
Gampel Pavilion, home to the University of Connecticut men's and women's basketball teams and volleyball program, has seen many upgrades over the last several years. A new videoboard and upgraded digital signage added to the fan experience, though something was still missing to complete the entire AV solution – the experience of high-performance sound.