Clear sound has always been essential to education, but today it’s more important than ever. We offer solutions that support every corner of the campus: classrooms, lecture halls, theaters, activity centers, dining halls, common areas, courtyards, labs, and administration buildings. All to help ensure education fulfills its purpose: transformation. This mission is at the heart of Bose Professional — learn about our special relationship with MIT.
In the classroom
Teaching is all about communication, so our classroom audio solutions make it easier to hear and understand teachers even in the largest halls. Bose Professional loudspeakers offer superior vocal intelligibility so students can hear clearly and stay focused from every seat.
On stage or on the field
Performances — whether on stage or on the field — can inspire, enliven, and bring a college community together like nothing else. So our audio solutions are built to help keep the audience engaged — at the performing arts center, out on the quad, or in the bowl.
Everywhere in between
So much of college life happens outside the classroom. We offer a full line of portable sound systems to fill those spaces you need to equip right away, whether it’s a special event during commencement, a post-graduation party, alumni dinner, or a club activity.
“When we did the final walk-through of the venue after installation, we measured the coverage with pink noise and it was exactly what the Bose software predicted: a negligible difference between the best seat and the most distant seat in the house. It was an impressive accomplishment.”
CFE, Executive Director of the Todd Performing Arts Center
- Arcadia High School Performing Arts Center
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame
- Breeden Fieldhouse at Montana State University
- Cecil College Milburn Stone Theater
- Centre of Architecture and Metropolitan Planning
- Clemson Littlejohn Coliseum
- The Confucius Academy of Guiyang
- Diamond building University - Sheffield UK
- Ecole Nationale d'Administration
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon
- Gampel Pavilion (UConn)
- Grissom High School
- Humanitas University Theatre
- IFSI Châlon-sur-Saône
- Joachim Herz Stiftung
- Kyushu University, Shiiki Hall
- LuanPing no. 1 middle school Theatre
- Mälardalens Högskola
- Mo Ostin Basketball Center
- Perpignan City Library
- Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh
- Spartanburg High School
- Todd Performing Arts Center at Chesapeake College
- University of Sheffield, Diamond Building
- University of Paris II Panthéon Assas
Featured Case Studies
Gampel Pavilion - University of Connecticut
Gampel Pavilion, home to the University of Connecticut men's and women's basketball teams and volleyball program, has seen many upgrades over the last several years. A new videoboard and upgraded digital signage added to the fan experience, though something was still missing to complete the entire AV solution – the experience of high-performance sound.