DesignMax loudspeakers bring outstanding audio and aesthetics to any commercial space. With 12 models to choose from, it’s easy to create tailored sound solutions and deliver instantly impressive sound. DesignMax loudspeakers provide full and consistent coverage — and blend into any room design
- 12 loudspeakers, from 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Ensure consistent listening experience with Dispersion Alignment system in the DM3C, DM3SE, DM5C, DM5SE, DM6C, DM6S
- Impressive sound with custom Bose drivers — no DSP or EQ required. Enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing using select Bose DSPs and amplifiers which expands performance and response
- Elegant form factor, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system
PowerSpace and PowerSpace+ versatile power amplifiers
Bose introduces PowerSpace; a new line of five cost-effective amplifiers that are right-sized with power levels and DSP options for premium commercial applications. PowerSpace amplifiers integrate seamlessly with the expanding line of Bose Professional loudspeakers and applications.
- Available with 1000, 600, or 300 watts per channel
- Bose AmpLink input for simplified multichannel digital audio connection to compatible DSPs
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to low- or high-impedance loads without bridging
- Set up with an integrated webserver and intuitive browser-based UI
- Opti-voice paging provides a smooth transition between music and announcements
ArenaMatch and Utility loudspeakers
Bose Professional ArenaMatch loudspeakers bring proven DeltaQ sound quality and flexibility to outdoor installations — sports stadiums, arenas, outdoor entertainment centers, and more. Built for zone-fill coverage or high-SPL foreground music, Bose ArenaMatch Utility loudspeakers feature similar tonal balance to ArenaMatch array modules but in compact designs. Both feature an IP55 weather rating, making it easy to create durable and reliable outdoor loudspeaker arrays that bring consistent, intelligible sound to every listener.
- Easily customize horizontal coverage with replaceable waveguides to customize coverage and form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance
- Long-throw music reproduction and vocal intelligibility with a 14-inch neodymium woofer and six Bose EMB2S titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression drivers
- IP55 weather rating, three-layer stainless steel grille, water-resistant woofer cone coating, industrial polyurethane exterior coating, and molded cover to protect inputs
- Deploy ArenaMatch Utility as zone-fill to support, delivering powerful, intelligible sound and ensuring consistent tonal balance with EMB2S compression drivers in every speaker
ControlSpace EX line expansion
Bose Professional expands its ControlSpace EX line with three new products. Two new processors optimized for conferencing rooms (EX-440C and EX-12AEC) and a high-powered general purpose digital signal processor (EX-1280). Expanding on the popularity of the ControlSpace EX-1280C conferencing processor introduced in 2017, the EX-440C conferencing signal processor and EX-1280 digital signal processors are compatible with the full range of Bose EX Dante endpoints. The new EX-12AEC conferencing signal processor provides digital expansion for conference rooms using the ControlSpace EX-1280C conferencing processor.
PowerShare adaptable power amplifiers with Dante®
Put the power where you need it. PowerShare amplifiers deliver outstanding audio performance and reliability with patented technologies inherited from the field-proven PowerMatch line — now with added flexibility. Using innovative PowerShare technology, the amp shares power across all output channels and delivers 600 (400) watts for installed applications.
- New models support Dante connectivity and programming via ControlSpace Designer software
- 600 watt and 400 watt models allow total power to be divided amongst 4 output channels
- Configure any channel for low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) applications without bridging or using jumpers.